There are many opportunities to become involved in supporting the Republican Party of Waukesha County.
Please contact our office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 542-8532 Or visit our office at 1701 W. Pearl Street.
Over the coming months will be gearing up for the 2019 Spring elections which will include the election of a State Supreme Court Judge.
Our Executive Director, Amanda Roddy, is in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 – 3:00 p.m. Or you can stop by our Victory Center any day of the week between 9:00 – 3:00 to talk to one of our volunteers to find out how you can help. The RPW also has a staffer, Carlton Huffman on site. Carlton can be reached at email@example.com.
- Business Coalition – contact Ken Dragotta at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Republicans – contact Nik Rettinger at email@example.com
- Membership – contact Amanda Roddy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Republican Women – contact Nancy Kormanik at email@example.com
- Volunteer Coalitions – contact Christina Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elections Chair, including poll workers and observers – contact Ken Dragotta at email@example.com